How do you know if you are working with the best SEO expert in Riverside? You need to consider several factors when deciding who you will want to work with.
- Are they performance based? Will the agency accept compensation based upon a predetermined goal? Pay for 1st page listing for a specific amount of time? Pay per call/lead?
- Does size matter? Do you want to work with the biggest agency? True experts are highly sought after. You want them to be successful, but do they have a team in place to offer your business the attention it needs?
- Do they work with other businesses in your industry? This may or may not work for you. For example, can the SEO agency have your best interests in mind if they are also working for your competitor? However, they may know your industry very well if they specialize in your business type – as long as they remain loyal to you in your geography.
- Are they local? Accessible? Do they answer your calls and offer an appropriate amount of face-to-face time?
- Are they optimizing your websites or are they building landing pages and “disposable” websites to generate leads? Both have their advantages. For example, do you trust your SEO Expert to know enough about Google’s algorithms so as to NOT blacklist your business’s website? Or, is it better to have them build additional properties (while not diluting your brand) and use any and all techniques (white and black hat) to rank these sites?
Ultimately you are looking for a balance of results and value. The bottom line is to determine your goals and then see if your SEO Expert in Riverside County is qualified to deliver.
By the way … did you find this page on the first page of Google?? If so, maybe this is the #1 SEO Expert in Riverside County.
Pingback: Riverside SEO Expert for hire | Quantum Marketing Group
Pingback: DUI Attorney Website for Lease | Quantum Marketing Group
Pingback: You need content for your legal site! Get a free Blog! | Quantum Marketing Group